1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shell Co. Rebates this year ?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by jeffprigge, Mar 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeffprigge

jeffprigge Active Member

So has anybody heard if the shell co. (Win. Fed. Rem.) are doing the $1.00 per box this year on premium shells ? Thanks

2. oskerspap12

oskerspap12 Active Member

Sure hope so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Don't know about rebates, but Dick's wants $10.33 for a box of AAs or Nitro27s.

4. tanda1

tanda1 Active Member

They don't call them Dick's for nothing.

5. hebbard

hebbard TS Member

Won't trick me into buying AA's this time!!! Last year I got a "gift card" for $100 "good wherever Winchester ammo is sold." True only if they sell ammo at the local BP station - it was a "gas" card. Oh, yeah, and it won't work twice in one weekend, and won't work at the pump if the balance falls under $50. Remington, on the other hand, sent me a CHECK for $100.

6. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

hebbard:

The cover letter and documentation Winchester sent with the $100 Discover card said it was a gas card. So I assumed it was a 'gas only' deal until I asked about it on ts.c. I was correctly advised that I could spend it on any merchandise at any store accepting Discover cards.

I didn't want the hassle of tracking the balance with multiple small purchases so I spent it all in one pop at a Sam's Club on supplies for my gun club.

I have no idea why Winchester sent the cards with incorrect information about how and where it could be used.

sissy

7. shootman

shootman TS Member

Last year Federal did a 2.00/box rebate . I sent in the rebate form and bar codes and they sent me a check for 100.00 for 5 flats. But that sale was in the late summer. BOB

8. rsikole

rsikole Member

I haven't heard if the shell manufacturers will have rebates this year. The rebates I received last year were for $2.00/box. I am not aware of any rebates for $1.00/box.

Last year I received a check from Remington for $100 from purchasing 5 flats.

Last year I recieved a "card" from Winchester, good for $100 in purchases after purchasing 5 flats. I used the card at BP for fuel and WalMart for merchandise in 2 separate purchases. It worked fine.

This was a good way to get once fired hulls and to get a discount off the "premium shell" price.

Rob

9. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

I used my winchester gas card at the gas station... for BEER...

10. jeffprigge

jeffprigge Active Member

ok it was $2.00 a box , are they having them or not does anyone know ? Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.