1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SHELL CATCHER

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by halfmile, Sep 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Tom Morton used to have a bag that went over the ejection port. I do not knowd if it is currently made. It did work for doubles.

HM

2. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

I did come across a shell catcher on a google search that let the first shot fly and caught the 2nd, Casey comes to mind, I think they do a few things for berettas?

3. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Try above web site?

4. lumper

lumper TS Member

If your going to use a shell catcher to catch the 2nd shot wont it still eject the first shell? So why worry about catching the 2nd shell when the first is kicked out to the ground?

5. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

If you look around morton web site he does have for beretta or is close to having?

6. lumper

lumper TS Member

Jerry ... I'm was thinking more about the inconsideration to the shooter next to than about the actual shells.

7. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

How about this, log onto above and scroll down to #5, its a deflector for beretta? Maybe more what your looking for. Never used one, but have been thinking of getting one to try on my browning gold when shooting sporting clays. The Gold really throws them far.

8. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Correction to last post http://www.fieldandclays.com/carey.htm

9. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

The Carey shell deflector is worthless. Half the ejected empties will either miss the deflector or get kicked back into the chamber and cause a malfunction.
    If you get it adjusted to work at all with one load, it won't work if you change loads. I had high hopes for it, but wound up tossing it in the garbage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.