1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shell catcher for Winchester SX1 available

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by tonygrz, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tonygrz

tonygrz TS Member

Hi,

E-mailed TandS about the shell catcher for the Win SX1. Keith Tomlinson sent me a very nice e-mail saying that he sold the LAST Win SX1 shell catcher on Thursday night. No more. He said that he has ordered some more shell catchers for the Win SX1 but his supplier hasn't complied. He said to call Harold Shell at 937-696-2617 and bug him about making some more. I've tried to call that number but it's been busy. I'll keep trying. I think there's enough SX1 shooters on this forum to shake Harold into making some more. Just thought you might to know.

tony g.

2. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

Call Stu Wright. He had some a while ago. Ed

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

The flipup one from Brownell's, (formerly C.C. Petersen's) works. The winchester models just had a relief cut for the button.

HM

4. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

For what it's worth, I've found the wire installed in the barrel works better and doesn't scar up the receiver.....

5. GordonWood421

GordonWood421 TS Member

I bought one from the "previous last run" . Didn't/haven't used it . If anyone wants to acquire it , I'll look for it .

Advise THROUGH E-MAIL , please .

Charlie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.