1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shell Caddy

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Wayne of PA, Aug 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wayne of PA

Wayne of PA Member

Does any one know if the Shell Caddy Coompany is still in business? I went to web site address but it doesn’t seem to exist any more. www.shellcaddy.com.

They probably went out of business. The only place I see their products for sale is on Ebay.

Thanks,

Dale

2. Mike-n-CA

Mike-n-CA Member

Dale,
    I purchased three packs (30 boxes) from them two weeks ago thru eBay. Interesting product, I use them to easily identify different loads.
    Mike

3. Wayne of PA

Wayne of PA Member

Mike,

Do you still have the package and information that came with it? Maybe there’s a company address. Thanks,

Dale

4. psfive

psfive Member

We have been buying them off and on for the last two years. The only place to buy them new is on E-Bay. Someone may have them used for sale. I have seen them used as a result of a thread on here. Paul

5. Wayne of PA

Wayne of PA Member

I am not looking to buy any more boxes. I just want to contact the company. Thanks,

Dale

6. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Wayne of PA You might contact Gamaliel Shooting Supply. They used to carry Shell Caddy when I did a search of their site this is what I got

"Shell Caddy - Bags & Pouches - Gamaliel Shooting Supply
    Gamaliel Shooting Supply » Bags & Pouches » Shell Caddy Shell Caddy. There are no available products under this category. Copyright ...
    http://www.gamaliel.com/cart/home.php?cat=967 - 2009-08-01

They say they don't have any products under this category but they might be able to give you contact information you are looking for any way it is worth a shot. That is all I can do good luck

Bob Lawless

7. Wayne of PA

Wayne of PA Member

Thanks Bob, I did notice that on the Gamaliel web site. Maybe they could help.

Dale

8. Wayne of PA

Wayne of PA Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

9. Mr MardiGras

Mr MardiGras Member

They no longer carry any of the Shell Caddy items

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
psg shell caddies
shell caddy