1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shell Bags

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by double345, Aug 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. double345

double345 TS Member

Hello all, I am just now getting caught up with all the orders I have gotten, and I sincerely thank all yall who have taken the time to take a look at my bags. I was obviously unprepared the first time I posted a pic here as I didn't include pricing and materials that I use, the list goes on. I have started clicking some photos of some of the bags I have sold locally and posted them on photobucket: www.photobucket.com/jbrand. If anyone is to have any questions regarding anything you see on photobucket please feel free to contact me at jamesfierros@yahoo.com. I don't check my messages here as often as I should so please email me.

Thanks to all, and happy shooting!!!

James Fierros

2. dan2116

dan2116 Member

Nice bags but $ 80.00 for the basic bag. It looks to be top grade leather and all and a person should make a profit for there labors but geeeez - $80 bucks???

3. ljuticsscentennialpro

ljuticsscentennialpro Member

4. ljuticsscentennialpro

ljuticsscentennialpro Member

5. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

James, you have some mighty nice shell pouches guy! The quality is outstanding! Hap

6. orange crusher

orange crusher Member

James,

Is there any chance you can make other shell bags or holders, such as single box holders using the same leathers and materials? I think some of these would make unique trophies, but configurations like single box or double box holders might be less costly and more likely to make a trophy budget.

thanks,
    OC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.