1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shell Bags?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by shot410ga, Dec 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

My old (25+ years) shell bag is about worn out. I'm going to buy a new one, but my old one carries four (4) shell boxes plus 100 empities with a divider between and has a pocket on both sides for other items. Does anyone know of a manufacturer that makes a similar bag. The one I have is no longer made. It was a great design.

2. kmks5

kmks5 TS Member

Check out the custom shell bag that hold over 200 empty hulls on e-bay under Shooters Shell Bag ,only $8.50

3. rjdden

rjdden TS Member

I purchased an Allen Shell Bag, but, it has three storage areas. One for spent shells, holds 200. and two for boxes. it was about $20.00 at Wally Mart. Rich.(inPeoria,A.Z.)

4. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Ditto with Jim, check out LonesomeCharlie.com for their product line. Call or E-mail for what you might like to have made. Great people to do business with, and always stand behind what they sell. Break-em all. JEff

5. sammyd95

sammyd95 TS Member

If you want a nice one LonsomeCharlies is that way to go!

6. kelly andersen

kelly andersen TS Member

Wheres the guy a couple weeks ago looking for field testers for his bags. I kinda ribbed him a little about selling bags and he went away.

7. kelly andersen

kelly andersen TS Member

Heres the thread to see this guys bags, they looked pretty nice.

8. kelly andersen

kelly andersen TS Member

Never mind that didnt work so well. If you search and put in bags, its almost to the bottom. It's the looking for field testers thread.

9. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Thanks, Maybe I'll have to have custom one made.

10. kgunner

kgunner TS Member

Do yourself a favor and buy one from Shamrock Leather in Minnesota. Got mine back in 1985 and have it gone over at the Grand each year. It is still in perfect condition and well worth the money.

11. kmks5

kmks5 TS Member

12. code5coupe

code5coupe Member

I also got an Allen bag from W-M for $20. Five outside pockets (two are LARGE)and room inside for 20 boxes.....although it would be hard to carry fully loaded.
    Seems to be well-made and, while it may not have the cache' of a custom-made item, no one seems to be making fun of me for having it..............

13. primed

primed Well-Known Member

I've got two new Shamrock Leathers bags that were won as trophies. New, never used. They have the name of the shoots embossed on them but the bags were never personalized with my name. They are the large 8 box bags with the large front pocket. I posted a link to Shamrock above. They do have pouches available to attach to one or both ends as well. Let me know if you would like some pictures. I have these priced at $40.00 less than list and I will assume the shipping costs to the lower 48. One is the plain brown 8 box bag with large pocket. That one is $135.00 delivered. The other is the same size but has the embossed pine cone design and it is priced at $160.00 delivered.

Thanks

Bob

14. primed

primed Well-Known Member

Clarification. The end pouches are available from Shamrock and are not included with my bags at my price.

Thanks

Bob

15. tytan1

tytan1 Guest

i am intresated in both bags please let me know ron

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
shell bag for trap shooting

shell bags for trap shooting

trap sheels bag
trap shell bags