1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

shelia jackson lee

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by brigade, Aug 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brigade

brigade TS Member

She is from Houston, Tx. How stupid is this woman? Is this the definition of Tyranny? Ed

2. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

She's probably receiving the from NASA about the Mars Rover finally finding Neil Armstrong's flag (one of her requests). No wonder she seems distracted.

3. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

She knows in her district there isn't a damn thing she can do, that will not get her reelected.

4. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

Apparently her cell phone was more important than the questioner? Is it just me but what arrogance? We once thought the people representing us were special and to be respected but now I think they're bottom-dwellers. BT-100dc

5. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Another POS.

Don

6. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

She's a dumb ass black female elected african-american and I use african-american loosley and without caps. No disrespect to females meant.

7. houmike

houmike TS Member

www.texforcongress.com

Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.