1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sharpton and Jackson at it again.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by rooferbob, Oct 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

one stray bullet with those two standing arm in arm??????

2. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

GO RUSH GO!!!

I love it, the party of "love" and "tolerance" True color's come out!!

HATE HATE HATE

3. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Someone call Fox and talk to Jane Skinner, ask her, to ask her husband Goodell to let Rush be a co- owner.

Jerbear

4. BigBruno

BigBruno TS Member

Jesse Jackson, the man who spit on white peoples food.

5. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

I'm waiting for Jackson and Sharpton to get in the middle of the Quantico mess. LOL That's about all it lacks.

6. StonewallRacing

StonewallRacing Well-Known Member

Jerbear,

If I call Jane Skinner it's not gonna be to talk about her hubby!!

LoL.... she was hot here in Milwaukee 10 years ago and has aged like a fine wine!

SW

7. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Silver; You are doing a fine job of screwing with the QSC, do you feel you need some help??

Don

8. dolphin62

dolphin62 Member

now there is 2 pots calling the kettle black. They are the 2 most racist fools there is. They talk out there asses because there mouths know better.

Mr. SHARPTON.......HOWS YOU ONE TRICK PONY TOWANDA BRAWLEY DOING. RACIST ASS.

9. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

Big Don they have screwed themselves about as well as it can be done. But a little humor never hurt, of course I could have said they don't need Jackson and Sharpton, they have Big Don! LOL What is YOUR problem besides the obvious?

10. timberfaller

Roger Goodell kicked Rush out! Said the like of Rush, are to "divisive" and no "insider" in the NFL will act thay way!

Will We see some "insiders" getting fired soon?

I don't think so. Goodell has no spine to face off with the "insiders"

11. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

They wouldn't have Rush because of the way he mouths off about racist things he has said in the past. He was fired from his job for saying racist things and they didn't want to have to fight him on it again. The football analyst job is what I"m talking about. The conservative issue has nothing to do with it. Most of those owners are conservatives and they made their money the "old fashioned way" their grandparents made if for them for the most part. Even those old rich guys don't want a new money entertainer in their midst. Why are you guys upset about Rush being treated like he treats others? I'd cry with you but I'd have to stop laughing. :) Dan

12. timberfaller

Dan, Dan, You have to understand, the "insiders" are all a bunch of racist, with Rush in their mist they would be exposed for who they really are.

Get away from the major network news shows and look up the history of the "insiders"

Latest update on Rush, legal advisers say he has the best claim to a Libel Suit against the NFL they have ever seen.

I've heard more racism out Al and Jesse's mouth then anything Rush is accused of saying

13. dolphin62

dolphin62 Member

Its funny...when a white person says anything or has a different view...he a racist.

If your black you can say anything including false reports and accuse innocent people of horrible crimes. Then it's jsut alright as long as you hide behind the title of "reverend".

Reverend jackson, REveren sharton...lrts not forget the Reverend Louis FARAKON.

SUCH GOOD PEOPLE TO JUDGE OTHERS.

14. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

DON'T WATCH, GO TO TALK ABOUT, OR IN ANY OTHER WAY SUPPORT THE RACIST VIEWS OF THE NFL. IF WE ARE SO BAD LET THEM FILL THE STAND WITH THE STANDS WITH PEOPLE OF COLOR WHO ARE SO SUPPORTIVE. MY HOUSE IS OFF LIMITS TO THE NFL OR ANY OTHER RACIST ORGANIZATION!!!!!!!!!!

15. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Jessie and Sharpton are the biggest racist anyone can imagine. Not only racist but the greediest self serving scum bags. Oh before I forget most ignorant people to walk the face of the earth since Hitler

16. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

Al Shar pton and Jesse are at a bar talking, one says to the other, "you ever notice after you have sex with a white woman that your eyes burn, your nose burns and you get all teary-eyed?"
    Jesse says,"Yeah, all the time. Why is that?"
    Al says, "I think it's the pepper spray..."

17. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

I want to know just exactly where the churches are that those two A-Holes preach at....and help them find their way back

18. SirMissalott

Boycott the NFL!!!!!!!!!!!

19. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

I already boycott the NFL.... we have the Lions !!!! hahahahahahahaha !!!!

Jerbear

20. SirMissalott

We have the Jags they scrimmaged a high school team the other day. The HS team left early and three plays later the Jags scored!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.