1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sharia law comes to Mn.

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Sep 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

This is nice.

2. neofight

neofight TS Member

Well, that's just great! Now they have gone and spoiled my birthplace. I can understand their wanting to bring their dope and Sharia law, they are such a nice match. I do not understand why we are even giving them this with so many people unemployed who would be happy to drive a cab and handle bacon bits.

Has common sense been completely eradicated in my dear old state of Minnesota? My grandparents would do the grave roll if they could see this $%#@.
    Is it 2012 yet?

3. whiz-bang

whiz-bang Active Member

Since I am a Minnesota resident I wonder how long it will be till my neighbor hood is all Somalian. There all over. The Catholic church and Habitat for Humanity are the people responsible for bringing these people into many neighbor hoods. There a bunch of do gooders bringing these people that don't fit into are society or neighborhoods. But they never move them in next door to there house.I have first hand experience dealing with this issue.

4. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

same issue with Lewiston Maine....

5. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Look to Australia.

6. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Political correctness is killing us. Ironic isn't it. Political correctness caused by the feminist movement and power sharing with women, leads us to Sharia law. Just goes to show you that deep down inside every woman has a biological desire for strong men. Notice how the left, dominated by feminism, always sides with Radical Islam and the men that want to strip women of the most basic rights.

7. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

The low life politicians look at them as new votes

8. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

I always Like John Gobson. He really tell it "like it is".

Target should have fired those cashiers but Target has a history of favoring un-American activities on their properties. At least they have been unfriendly towards American patriotic groupd asking to us Target property for patriotic purposes. Boycott Target as well as Citgo and any other business which kow-tows to such stuff. I do it proudly - and vocally!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.