1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sharia Egypt Kill all Christians & Infidels

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by slic lee, Aug 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

The new leaders in Egypt cry out these phrases.
    Adopt Sharia in all of Egypt.
    Kill all Christians. Dont allow any infidels into our mosques and historic sites. Dont allow any infidels into Egypt.
    If this is happening now in Egypt, what is to be expected from Lybia, Syria, Iraq,Lebanon, Yemen,Qatar and the rest.
    I chalked it up to one fanatic but then read it on Thinker,Israeli newspaper, on utube and my mind expanded you know how.
    After reading that I was seeing an entire middle east situation until I remembered on Fox weeks ago about these flying gangs groups of 50 or more breaking into stores. Then the stories changed on CNN and CNBC other places the gangs were not only robbing stores they were beating up white and Latino people in every large major city and smaller ones, killing some,some to the hospital, all ages. When mayors and govt were asked why are these being kept from newspapers and TV the answers were pat, the same exact words from each and every city and state, its politically correct not to state whats happening because the gangs are all black and all attacks are against whites and some latins.
    I ask you, is this happening in your state and to what extent? Lets find out whats really going on and post here. NYC,Ill,Ca,DC,Michigan I expect, but some others. Lee

2. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

We all know that not all Muslims think like this...why can't some sane bunch grow cojones and they come up with their own "regulators" to off the radical maniacs giving their religion a bad name

3. gotbass

gotbass Member

They seem to have a major problem in the growing them department. Additionally they all are reading out of the same play book and when push comes to shove will not turn against their Muslim brothers.

4. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Slic - So you are saying Sharia law in Egypt is the cause of flash mobs in USA?

How did you make that connection?

5. over the hill

over the hill Active Member

I wonder what the outcry would be in this country if we proposed having a "Kill a Muslim Day".

Regards....Gerald

6. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

The muslims have been doing this for years, our News media just prefer's to not report on or about it! Its not PC

There is a reason for them to continue to push this. BUT unless you understand "religions" you'll never grasp it!!

Understand this, if your not into "religion", the muslim's are after "World" control just like Hitler and the Emperor were some 80 years ago!

Had PC been back then, we would be speaking German or Japanese now, not English!

Wake up people!

7. code5coupe

code5coupe Member

"they all are reading out of the same play book (kuran) and when push comes to shove will not turn against their Muslim brothers.

Yessir. And that's why even moderate Muslims...while they may not be our overt enemies....cannot be be remotely considered our friends. At best they are neutral, at worst they are staunch supporters of our enemies; the faithful Muslims.

8. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

Cowboys and Muslims..sounds fun.

9. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

more KKK conspiracy crap from slic lee....no surprise there....

10. Hal1225

Hal1225 Member

A little history, think Ottoman Empire, Sultan, Tatars, Christians, Luther, Orthodox, Jews, Poland, Sweden, Russia, Poltava. The situation is never going to be resolved until the Muslims win it all. I will be gone before that happens. I have no advise or solution to this problem.

Harry Lyga

11. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

Funny how most wars and religious murdering takes place and has taken place where there is a large Muslim population of these "peaceful" people...Bill

12. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Stick your head in the sand (before someone does it for you).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.