1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shamrock Leathers has done it Again!!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by grntitan, Nov 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

I recently called Bryan at Shamrock Leathers and ordered one of their newer style mesh and leather hull pouches. I asked him if there was any way to put ones name on it. He said it wasn't designed that way but he would figure something out. Well, i got my pouch and it is great looking. He actually sewed an extra piece of leather on the pouch top so my name could be punched in it. Here is the good part, price??? No extra charge at all. The hull pouch cost $25.00. Thats a handmade leather and mesh hull pouch with spring opening at the top and a custom made top with my name embossed. Their design has a real soft leather on the back side to keep the hulls from scratching your legs during the summer shorts wearing months. Now i know someone may make one cheaper and someone may even make one better, but how can you argue with their customer service? This company is one of the good guys. Its a shame more companies can't take a couple pointers from them.-- Matt Parker

Thanks Again Shamrock Leathers!!

grntitan_2009_2503119.jpg

The way they advertise them....

grntitan_2009_2503120.jpg

Front of mine

grntitan_2009_2503121.jpg

Back

2. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Wow! Nice workmanship. Fred

3. grntitan

4. chipking

chipking TS Member

I've got the standard hull bag on it's way. I love to deal with these folks and I have never had an issue with any of their products. My only complaint is that just when I think I've got all the "goodies" I want they come out with something else to tempt me and at a great price to boot. I used one of the foam magnetic barrel rests for years while shooting and really liked it and then the folks at Shamrock produced one in leather with a 4 leaf clover where I rest my barrel. FOR THE SAME PRICE as the foam pad. What a great deal.

[​IMG]

--- Chip King ---

5. FRedmon

FRedmon Active Member

Recently we celebrated National Trapshooting Day at our club near Reidsville NC. We decided to order about $700 worth of trophies for the event through the ATA and supplied by Shamrock.

I called Shamrock and asked if our club letters could be added to the trophies ordered where applicable. He said no problem and we waited for their arrival.

All the trophies were great and we appreciate them going the extra mile to personalize these great trophies.

Thanks
    Rockingham Gun Club

FRedmon

6. grntitan

Chip--I know the feeling, i have at least one of everything they make.

Matt

7. Bridger

Bridger Member

I visited with them at the Grand and asked if they had made any of their empty hull bags with a spring opening on the bottom to dump the empties. Brian said he was in the process of making some like that and took my name. He told me to send a check when it arrived. It came a week or so ago. I doubt anyone else sells a bag of this quality for $25. Nice folks.

8. CharlesR1100

CharlesR1100 TS Member

Doggai, what was the warranty on the dog?

I really like the shell bags with the state outline and some words and date on the front. I have a couple. Dog does not get 'em.

9. chipking

chipking TS Member

I got mine today. As with every product they offer well made from quality leather. And man does that new leather smell good. Thanks Shamrock leathers.

--- Chip King ---

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

shamrock leathers wait