1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shamrock Leather Shoot at Tuscarora, MD

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Border Bandit, May 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

Our friends are holding the Tuscarora Gun Club Shamrock Leather Shoot & Frederick County, MD, Trap Championship, May 29, 2011, 10:00 am May 30, 2011, 9:30 am. It's always well attended, with wonderful hospitality, lots of shade, great awards, and is one of my favorites. U can shoot your doubles at any time, just walk over and sign up on a squad. The Tri-State League boys & gals show up in good numbers and we always have a great time reminiscing about the sub freezing temps and howling winds from last year's adventure at Greencastle....grin

C U there.....best ...mike

2. Border Bandit

<<<BUMP>>>

3. Border Bandit

See you in the morning

break 'em all.....mike

4. oskerspap12

oskerspap12 Active Member

Great shoot.....Goin' to win some leather ............I'm loading for it right now.......well not right now cause I'm taking a break..........but,you get my drift!!We'll see if my boy(Osker)can repeat as county champ.
    See y'all there.
    Smoke 'em all

D.P.Reynolds

5. roger8918

roger8918 Member

Does anyone know what targets will cost tomorrow? Adult and Juniors?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.