1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shamrock Leather Bags For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by gdbabin, Nov 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

0   0   0

Nice bags Mitchel,

It must be nice to have so many Shamrock trophies! I'm still working on winning my first.

Between you and Dave Shaeffer your inventory may rival Shamrock themselves.

Guy Babin

2. Clayshooter08

Clayshooter08 Member

0   0   0

I can't wait to win my first one and your selling yours...how many do you think Leo, Harland, Ricky, etc. have???

3. BrowningGal

BrowningGal TS Member

0   0   0

I can't speak to how many Leo, Harland, and Ricky have, but I know that Jim Foster has quite a bit fewer than he did a few months ago. He donated many (over 20?) of his leather bag trophies to the Texas AIM program, and they gave them out as trophies at our state shoot this year. You should have seen the looks on those kids' faces when they got a Jim Foster bag! Jim is a class act - a great shooter, and a true gentleman.

4. fish and teach

fish and teach TS Member

0   0   0

Would you take a personal check. Maybe some of your mojo will rub off on me if I get one of the bags. I would love one of the 4box holders. email me with the details

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.