1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SHAMROCK LEATHER BAGS ALL SIZES FOR SALE!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by need to shoot more, Feb 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. need to shoot more

need to shoot more Active Member

Good Morning Richard,
    I am very interested in a plain 8 box, is the bag divided or have a smaller pouch for glasses, ear plugs ? if so i am interested @$120.00.
    Thank You in advance,
    Jim Zimak

2. nicky

nicky Member

Richard I would like a 8 box bag. I would like info on the difference between the plain and fancy. Also you told Jim they have small pouch's on them, do they all have the pouch ?. If it would be easier call me toll free 800-252-1215 ext.16

Thank's Kevin

3. zinger

zinger Member

Ricky, pictures are always helpful! Tell Miss Jody I miss her!

4. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

if you have pics or the ability to take them and would like me to post them up here, email me @ kolarskeet@gmail.com and i'll put them up for you (i'm interested in pics myself, looking for a new leather bag to replace the one that was stolen about 5 years ago).

5. kolar kda

kolar kda TS Member

dont really need a bag just wanted to say hi ricky, its been along time, seeing how i have been out of the game for so long! i am looking at getting back into shooting, i will have to look you up for another shooting clinic! tell jody, and trey i say hi!

Kyle Atherton

6. JakeG

JakeG TS Member

I am interestd in the Box bags. Need pictures description to choose which one I want.

Thanks,

Jake

7. zinger

zinger Member

8. kolb

kolb TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.