1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Shameful

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by dverna, Jan 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dverna

dverna Active Member

No other words needed.

Don Verna

2. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

3. Shotgun5

Shotgun5 Member

It makes me sick!!! This is another of his asshole mistakes that he dose each and every day since he has been in office. It's time the people in this country get rid of this asshole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

I agree with everything said about Ssgt Giunta. A true American hero. I had the pleasure of meeting a Medal of Honor recieptiant at an NCO dinner. Just being in the presence of someone willing to hold his fellow Marines lives in higher regard than his own and hearing what Ssgt Giunta did I still believe there's hope for America. Good post Don. Good luck Chuck Hrosik

5. Model Number 12

Model Number 12 TS Member

To the top.

6. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

How many of the ones sitting on the front two rows were not low life liars and cheats. Maybe one or two and I'm giving them the benifit of the doubt. It is unreal what Obama and his crew are doing and have done. Jackie B.

7. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Disgusting....Medal of Honor recipients should not have to share any space with the likes of Barney Frank and his cronies. Those clowns are not fit to breath the same air as SSgt.Giunta and his family.

Bob

8. 87AA

87AA TS Member

Geeze, here’s a guy being recognized for going above and beyond the call of duty while saving the lives of fellow Americans and all you people can do is bitch about who was in attendance and what the seating structure was. Do you seriously think that SSgt Giunta’s parents give a flying f**k about where they were seated? Their son, the hero, is alive, well, and in their presence. Ask the parents of those that never returned where they’d be willing to sit if they had the opportunity.

Focus on what's important here folks and leave the political rhetoric out of this one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.