1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

**SGS and ProSoft at Mo Fall Hdcp**

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Shotgun Specialties, Sep 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shotgun Specialties

Shotgun Specialties Active Member

We made it again for our 15th year here vending at the Mo Fall Hdcp. The weather has to be the best I have ever seen and same forecast through Sunday. We have a new location this year, due to some confusion. We are now located before you get to the vendor building, right next to it in a 20x20 white tent with signage out front, along side Phillips Gunsmithing. It's a great spot between the clubhouse and the vendor building, so stop by and take a look. We have a Great inventory of super nice Ljutic's, Kolar's and Silver Seitz's (some of the best inventory we've had all year) and some of them have found new homes already. I have some ProSoft stocks available to demo and for immediate delivery. If your in the mood for a new Kolar,Ljutic or ProSoft Stock, check out our Fall Special Incentives. Have a safe trip and if you cant make it, contact me at ajw@brecnet.com for a Fall Special Flyer and save alot of money!!
    Thanks, Doug @ SGS-Shotgun Specialties

2. RobPete

RobPete Member

Good luck Doug and thanks again for the great deal!

3. roofcutter1

roofcutter1 TS Member

Hey Doug, just wanted to say thanks for the great deal on my Silver Seitz from the Grand this year. Phil has made me a Prosoft for it that is perfect!!! This gun has brought me to a new level of shooting that is beyond words!! Thanks, Bob Murray

4. Shotgun Specialties

Shotgun Specialties Active Member

Thanks guys for the kind words, it makes these 15 hour days worth while. The weather is super. Our ProSoft shooters are cleaning up, especially in doubles. Take care, Doug

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.