1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SGS and Ljutic @ So. Grand

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Shotgun Specialties, Mar 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shotgun Specialties

Shotgun Specialties Active Member

Craig Richardson and Jimmy Ljutic will be at the Southern Grand with Dad and I at our Display Trailer for the Southern Grand this year. We will have plenty of our New Mono "Black Diamonds" with the new adjustable rib available. I'll have plenty of wood blanks too choose from, although these will have Exhibition English on them and a Demo gun is available to try. Craig and Jimmy will be arriving on weds sometime through sat eve, so if you have any questions or concerns about Ljutic's future and all of the new things coming, please stop in and see us. Dad and I will be down there by Sat and will be there until the end of the Fla State Shoot. Along with these pretty Ljutic's, I'll have a bunch of other neat toys as always. Everyone have a safe trip down to paridise, we'll see you there. Thanks, Doug @ SGS

2. viperrt

viperrt Member

The website address in your post does not open for me. Do you have a website?

Bill

3. Shotgun Specialties

Shotgun Specialties Active Member

Our new site will be up shortly, that will be the web address though, www.1sgs.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.