1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SGS and Ljutic @ Dixie Grand

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Shotgun Specialties, Jan 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shotgun Specialties

Shotgun Specialties Active Member

First of all we would like to say a big THANK YOU! to all of our customers and friends for making 2008 one of the Best Years Ljutic has ever had. We have got some New and Exciting Products that we will be introducing for 2009. Shotgun Specialties again will be at the Hall of Fame Shoot and the Dixie Grand. I will have plenty of Black Diamonds that just arrived with awesome wood. One of the new guns for 2009 is the Ljutic Adjustable Rib "Crown". We've been working over a year to design this gun and it is a real shooter. We will have the prototype on display, so please take time to take a look and try it out. Also, I'll be working with Bill Maines before the shoot on a engraving patterns for the new "Super Black Diamond". This will be on the Black Diamond platform but fully engraved receiver in French Grey, one of kind type wood, AAAAA Turkish and English walnut which I'll with me that has been carved out. I'll try to post some pic's once we get there. I'm packed and trying to get out this afternoon and beat some weather issues. Plus, as always I have a super selection of some nice stuff and look forward to seeing you guys again in Florida. Everyone be careful on the way down, it will be nice to see 80 degrees again. Again, Thank You and we'll see you on the road, Doug Wolk @ Shotgun Specialties 1-800-344-7468
    Ps;Haux, the will be shipping your trigger this week to you, please email me your address again, Thanks

2. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

E-mail sent, Doug. Looking forward to getting it.

Hauxfan!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.