1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

SG&R Calcutta NE OH

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by OH Annie Oakley, Dec 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OH Annie Oakley

OH Annie Oakley TS Member

Our next calcutta is this Saturday, December 20. The program will be 50 Singles and 50 Handicap. Calcutta will be sold at 11:30 and program will start promptly after its completion. See thread dated 11/22, search SG&R for all the payout details.

Hope to see you there.

2. Chris_H

Chris_H Member

3. OH Annie Oakley

4. OH Annie Oakley

5. buster's mom

buster's mom Member

TTT

Hope to see all of you return and have a good time. There will be food and fun for all.

6. crossman

crossman Member

What is the club name and where are you located?

7. Chris_H

Chris_H Member

Sportsmen's Gun and Reel Club in Lorain, Ohio. It's actually Amherst property but a Lorain mailing address. Here is the address, 44165 Middle Ridge Road
    Lorain, Ohio 44053. When you get to the driveway it looks like you are pulling into a personal house but continue back down the driveway and the club is there I promise. There is a big red barn when you pull in but the club sign is by the road. If you come from the south the sign will be behind a telephone pole so you may pass it without knowing.

8. Chris_H

Chris_H Member

1st: 97 2nd: tie with two 94s 3rd: 93. there was 16 shooters with 12 in the calcutta. $530 was in the pot for the calcutta. It was a little chilly but not too bad for a winter day. Thanks for coming and hope to see you next Saturday Dec. 27th at 11 a.m. for the Winter League. The next calcutta is January 3rd for those interested and we will be shooting 100 handicap. Anyone wanting a program feel free to email me and I can either give you my phone number to call with any questions or I can email the program if that's all you need.

thanks again

-Chris-

9. Chris_H

Chris_H Member

January 3rd is the next calcutta. program is 100 caps. email or PM me with any questions. You can call me too just email/PM for phone number.

Hope to see everyone Saturday.

Have a safe and Happy New Year

-Chris-

10. buster's mom

buster's mom Member

TTT

Happy New Year!!!

Have a safe one, and hope to see all of you on Saturday!!

11. buster's mom

buster's mom Member

12. buster's mom

buster's mom Member

13. Chris_H

Chris_H Member

14. buster's mom

buster's mom Member

Thank you to everyone who came out today!! Hope to see you all in two weeks on January 17th. Next Saturday, January 10th. will be a winter league shoot.

15. Chris_H

Chris_H Member

Jan 3rd results: 3 91s tied for 1st, 90 2nd and 2 89s for 3rd. $535 in the pot. Thanks for coming and hope to see everyone January 17th.

FYI the shoot dates on the ATA website for Sportsmen's Gun and Reel are going to be shuffled around a bit now that some other clubs have announced their dates because we don't want to overlap with clubs near ours. I will post our dates after the changes are made.

thanks again,

-Chris-

16. Chris_H

Chris_H Member

Calcutta this Saturday. 50 16s 50 caps. Hope to see everyone again.

It's going to be a cold one so dig out your mittens.

-Chris-

17. Chris_H

Chris_H Member

18. Paul Marthey

Paul Marthey TS Member

How do you shoot your handicap yardage? Is your hdc. yardage your ATA yardage?
    Or is it whatyou break on your 50 16"s average?

19. Chris_H

Chris_H Member

2 yards less than your ATA yardage. I can email you a program if you'd like or I'll have one for you at the club if you come out.

-Chris-

20. Chris_H

Chris_H Member

$225 in the pot. see other thread titled SG&R Calcutta NE OH for results. thanks for coming guys and hope to see everyone on the 31st for 100 caps.

-Chris-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.