1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SF Bay Area Trapshooter dies.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BDodd, Sep 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

For those who may remember, Bob Clenner, a life member of the ATA and PITA died on Monday, 9/3/07. Bob was instrumental in forming a multiple club shooting league in the San Francisco, Marin, Peninsula, and East Bay region in the l970s. It eventually turned into both a South Bay League and the North Bay League with at least monthly competitions at the various clubs and an end of year competition for championships. The league shooting was extremely popular and introduced many shooters to registered birds by it's similarities and exposure to multiple clubs. It was also popular with those already shooting registered birds. While I'm not in the vicinity myself anymore, I understand the League shoots are still active in and may have expanded out beyond the area identified as "SF/Oakland Bay Area." Bob and his wife became wrapped up in raising and showing dogs some 15 or 20 years ago and his love of shooting registered birds waned until posting no birds in recent years....Bob Dodd

2. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Very sorry for the loss of your friend, Bob.

3. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Up once for Bay League shooters to see.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

bay area trap shooting