1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

%% Sexy Little Gun Sleeves for Sale %%

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Dennis DeVault, Jan 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

0   0   0

We have been working all week to update our main website and on the product page listed above we have a trial run of gun sleeves to pack your favorite gun in. There is a photo of one set and there are others to view. Also there is a buy now button if you would like to purchase an item. Thank you for taking a look. When the link takes you to the page scroll down the sleeves are at the bottom.

Dennis DeVault

dennisdevault_2008_03031.jpg

dennisdevault_2008_03032.jpg

2. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

0   0   0

Somebody send The Lit a set for his skeet gun.

3. Dennis DeVault

0   0   0

Noe lets now be picking on the Skeet Guys.v Even they need a love glove for their weapon as well as the next guy you know. Thank you for taking a look.

Dennis

4. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

0   0   0

Dennis, I thougt you where going to show the thong again. LOL

Kooz

5. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

I may have to splurge a bit....I caught the BT99 Plus eyeing up the Victorias Secret catalog the other day...heck , she deserves it

6. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

How about a thong so I can look good while shooting Skeet? LOL

7. Dennis DeVault

0   0   0

calm down guys.

Cindy has enough scrap material left over to make a thong with. If I can talk her into it I might have her make one for me. How do you guys think that item would sell especailly in the tiger print.

Dennis DeVault

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.