1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sevier Valley Gun Club question

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by cnjranch, Jul 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cnjranch

cnjranch Member

While I am on my way to Vernal, I noticed that Sevier Valley has a two day shoot on September 6th and 7th. Any suggestions on this shoot or where to stay? I was wondering what the program was and how many people are expected. Any information is greatly appreciated as the email I sent Joe Roach was returned.

James and Candy Hammond

2. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

James,

Assuming that the program will be the same this year as last, I'd expect 200 doubles and 100 handicap on Saturday, and 100 of each on Sunday. There should be 10 - 12 squads for singles and handicap, 8 - 10 squads for the 200 doubles and maybe 4 squads for the Sunday doubles.

I always stay at the Hampton Inn in Richfield. It's about 3 years old and very nice. There's a brand new Fairfield Inn right next door; they weren't open in May, but I expect they're open now. Some people stay at the Best Western or Rodeway Inn in Salina, too.

In case you don't know, the club is located about 1/2-mile north of Aurora, UT on Rt 256. It's on the west side of the road just south of the feed lot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.