1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Setterman and the 27

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Maumee River Rat, Feb 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maumee River Rat

Maumee River Rat Member

My info shows that you shot 1400 caps in 1993 from the 24.5. You then shot 800 in 1994 from the 27 with a 93% average!!! Wow you must be old!!! Hope this helps,Ed.

2. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Thanks Ed. (for everything but the "old" comment). You know, your not that far behind me!

Wish I could find my 27 yard pin. It wasn't that important in 94'.

3. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

I think the "old" definition works - You do have grey hair.

Oh and Ed you are showing a little also.

Don

4. Setterman

I see I started shooting ATA in 92'. Ed started in 78' for god's sake. He must be much older than me.

Don, the carpet don't match the drapes, if you know what I mean. After surgery last Monday, I checked.

5. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Setterman, I hope all is well. You are indeed a kid in my book. A friend took me to my first MA state shoot in 66 if I remember right. I've got to go check those barrels while I think of it. LOL, Shoot well, bob

6. Setterman

Bob, I might be a kid in your book, but after prostate surgery, I don't feel so young.

Have you shot the barrels yet?

7. trapshooteraa27aa

trapshooteraa27aa Well-Known Member

Setterman, If your under the weather let me know if you need any help around the house...wink...wink...you know what I mean
    Teet

8. Setterman

Teet, Yes.....I need someone to clean the kennels.

9. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Setterman, Shot the tubed barrel only, makes a great gun for me in flexibility. Thanks again. I don't know whether you've got bigger problems with the prostate or household offers. LOL. Take care of yourself and shoot in good health, Bob

10. Setterman

Good morning Bob. Believe me, the prostate is a bigger problem than Teets. Teets is more like an "annoyance". Hey, he's from Michigan, need I say more?

Glad you like the barrel. While I'm in recovery mode, I'm rebuilding my SX-1 Sporting. I'll post some pics when I'm done.

Rosey

11. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Rosey, we hope your recovery is coming along good. Been thinking about you, hoping everything is going your way. Madonna and the Prezzzzz:)

12. Setterman

Thanks Tweety. I feel pretty good, but the Doc has put some strict rules in place, and the "Super Nurse" at home watches me like a hawk!

If I feel up to it, I may come over for a while and watch the Calcutta. I lost some weight, so I'll be wearing my Red Suspenders.

Rosey

13. Joe Smoke

Joe Smoke Member

I believe I will bid on Setterman even if he doesn't shoot. He's tough at Williams County.
    Joe

14. tweety1

tweety1 Member

He is tough anywhere, even when he is sick. Your red suspenders will look awesome on you LOL:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.