1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

setter pups

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BBowen, Sep 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BBowen

BBowen Member

i have one male and one female english setter pups left from this years litter. both mom and dad are great hunters and well bred dogs. please e-mail for pics and details. i have 5 generation pedigrees on both parents for your inspection. the pups were born in april so they will be ready to hunt this fall. both dogs are black/white. the mom is orange/white and the dad is a tri-color.

i will be hunting i texas, tennessee, missouri, kansas and oklahoma this fall so i can deliver the pup to those general areas or i will arrange shipping on the airlines from rapid city, sd.

bruce bowen www.bbguns.net

2. BBowen

BBowen Member

3. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

bbowen999- How 'bout some pics if possible. I have a 3 yr. old female who wants to see some of her kind! I've owned Irish Setters for over 30 years and Lilly is the first English I've owned but I'm guessing not the last! Mine came out of the Winston Salem NC area.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.