1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Service/Warranty Work on PFS

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jappo, Aug 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jappo

jappo TS Member

I've got two PFS stocks... I've had a couple of small things pop up and Vern has taken care of them very quickly. His service is great and I've talked to a lot of people who have had dealings with him and nothing but the best from him... Good luck... I can't imagine myself what would cause the whole tube to break in half.

2. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Above is a link to Verne's web site. Contact information is there. I am sure he will look after your friend. Bill Malcolm

3. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Did you have the locking plug in that locks the recoil adjuster? I found the adjusting nut to walk out while I was setting up my PFS. it was very close to the end. I called Vern. He exsplained how to get it back to factory specs. Mine did not fall apart. I would bet if the tube actually broke, not fell apart vern will stand behind it. He was very informative and knew his product. I bought mine secound hand. Also In my owners manual there is something about the washers falling out and how much a pain it is to reinstall. Pics would be nice if it indeed broke, many shooters would like to see and inspect that area on their own PFS

4. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

I had a small problem with my PFS. Sent overnight, repaired the next day, and returned overnight. Total turn around 3 days. Great service.

5. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Vern Brown goes out of his way to make things right even if you buy one used from someone ... I never did care much for the ROBO Stock appearance of the PFS but its a 100% in performance and that makes up for what it looks like ...If a person takes the time to read the instructions before trying to set it up, you will be surprised how easy it really is ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.