1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Service !!!!!! Unbelieveable !!!!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by motordoctor, Mar 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

i had the same experience with seitz. they are great and the service and people fantastic. motordoc

2. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

I have dealt with Richey before too I expect and receive nothing but the best from him and AIM!!
    Don

3. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Gary,

Talk about service!! The custom frame you built for me for the Philipbar picture is outstanding. The Myrtlewood clock is something you should do more of. Fantastic workmanship and the wood gets more beautiful every day. I've just trimmed another three inch thick piece of the fiddleback Myrtle so I can get it in a box and send it out. Someone told me you need the exercise of carrying my boxes from the truck to the shop.

Regards, Mike Mann

[​IMG]

4. KS-OKIE

KS-OKIE TS Supporters TS Supporters

Hey Gary:That clock is almost as nice as mine...KS-OKIE.

5. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

OKIE,

Unless yours was made out of Brazilitinian heemony-hominy wood, there's no contest. Myrtle wins again. Let's start a braggin' contest with the best picture of a Bulley Clock. Right now, mine's the only picture so I win.

Regards to All and especially The Bulleys,

Mike Mann

6. KS-OKIE

KS-OKIE TS Supporters TS Supporters

Mike:No mine is made from cherrywood , but has the Federal logo on the bottom.You are correct,the Myrtlewood is fantastic looking.I went with a match for Ethan Allen living room furnature.Mine is an exact copy of the one in Federals display at the grand.Gary could post a picture of mine so everyone could see the "Logo" version...KS-OKIE.

7. acre44

acre44 Member

You cannot beat the Seitz Co for service. I have sent my gun and the wife's back a few times and they have been flawless.

I have made some clocks similar to those. How much do you sell them for?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.