1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Service from Caesar

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 100after9, Mar 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 100after9

100after9 TS Member

Just wanted to give credit where it is deserved!!! Everyone at Caeser goes out of their way to be professional and hands down knows what it means to treat you like you are the only one that they are dealing with. Turn around time on all items is amazing. John and Brian are top notch. I will tell everyone I can about the service after the sale you get with these guys. Thanks again!!! They are the best!!!

2. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

When I owned my C G there people bent over backwards for me. Sent me free shirts and hats. Had UPS pick up my barrel wright at my house when I had a bead issue. The issue was more me being picky than a big deal at all but they insisted on fixing it. There are other manufactures with as good of customer service but none better.

3. JohnR

JohnR Active Member

I also have experienced top notch service from Caeser Guerini, I just took my 3 in to CG for work. My Maxum sporting I wanted a new Kick-eez pad and the stock cut to remove some pitch and get length of pull to 14 5/8,the trap gun got a new recoil pad, shorter length of pull and a yearly pit stop service and my new Impact had a minor wood issue.

All work was done very well, stocks cut and pads fitted expertly, wood repair on Impact is not noticeable at all. Work was done 2 days sooner than they estimated, price was fair for the recoil pads with the pit stop and Impact repair being no charge

Everyone that I have ever dealt with at CG, Victoria, John, Wes,seem to be genuinely concerned that you are satisfied with your purchase and they stand behind their guns with excellent before and after sale service.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.