1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Serious sportsman looking for bird dog puppies

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by g7777777, Oct 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Can someone help them?

PUPIESFriday, October 19, 2012 10:16 AM
    From: This sender is DomainKeys verified"Zubi Zarreta" <zubi4love56@yahoo.com>Add sender to ContactsTo: "Zubi Zarreta" <zubi4love56@yahoo.com>

My name is Zubi Nicky ,i came across your advert place on net ,which i am highly interested in it. I have a shipper who takes

care of the shipment, so shipping will not pose any problem,but before payment will be made i need to be sure of who i will

be dealing with if you are going to be honest and sincere throughout the transaction. So to start with, signify your interest

by forwarding to me your Final Asking Price as well ,after which we can continue with the transaction and i promise if all

conditions and agreement are accepted and reached on time, payment will be made out almost immediately.hoping to hear from

you Respectfully.
    Best regards,
    Zubi
    +447031930275

2. bonzai272

bonzai272 Member

seems legit

3. hybrid

hybrid Member

Does Zubi do Zumba? Just wondering

4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Go for it Gene. Improper grammar, shipping puppies, very foreign name, what's the worry??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.