1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Serious questions for Obama....

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by grnberetcj, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Serious questions that Obama will not answer...

Watch the video....very interesting!

http://www.americanthinker.com/2008/10/this_could_be_the_game_changer.html

Curt - Delaware (and I prefer 7-1/2's for handicap)

2. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Veerrryyyy Interesting. Why all this legal mumbo jumbo.

I lost my original birth certificate and called the state office of records and they sent me a NEW embossed one. Why doesn't hussein just do the same. The states have these records of live birth certificates. Sure would save a lot of time and legal expense.

Think we are in bad shape now, wait if hussein is elected. If inaugurated, then he would need to be impeached to be removed from office. If the democrats control enough of congress, they may NOT impeach/remove him from office. Hold on to your pants if this happens!!!!!

3. LWLarson

LWLarson Member

The crew ran Snopes on this... said it wasn't true... Please tell me it is...

LWL

4. bocephus

bocephus Member

That is typical of snopes, when it first came out that obama was muslim snopes said none of it was true, and in their defense they used his book as proof. Only thing was they chose to use the part that said he was a muslim-yes his own book. So you can't trust snopes anymore than you can trust Pelosi or Harry (pinky) Reid.

5. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

I get tired of hearing this "snopes" if snopes had any merit the judge would use it and then decide.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.