1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Serious dilema,, help please??

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by likemybrownings, Dec 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. likemybrownings

likemybrownings Active Member

Hi all,
    On tuesday this week I picked up a New Browning Citori unsingle golden clays, yesterday UPS delivered my new MEC automate for my 9000G , Now I am so confused which one to play with first. Please help
    I am relatively new to trap shooting, only league shooting thus far, have not shot registered targets at all yet but intend to hit em hard upcoming season here in NW ohio Dave Butzier

2. federal paper

federal paper TS Member

Sounds like it's going to be a long night.

3. Calkidd

Calkidd Well-Known Member

First off you need to post up some pictures of the Citori. Then I'll give you some advice.

Bryan

4. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

Here is the solution to your problem. Set up the reloader in your bedroom. That way when you get up in the middle of the night to take a leak, you can knock out a couple hundred reloads before you go back to bed. That way reloading won't interfere with playing with your new gun. HMB

5. scooterbum

scooterbum Active Member

Smoooth.

6. JRW

JRW Member

Hmb; I got married in 72 in 73 my 366 loader was in my bedroom in the one bedroom apartment we lived in. Jerry in MI

7. fly

fly Active Member

shoot the gun with some new shells, learn the game, obtain some empties from the shells you just shot, get a recipe from a company such as hodgdon, and don't load to many, to quickly.

8. kruzin55

kruzin55 TS Member

You can never have enough toys! Bought my Cannon gun safe on Black Friday, shot 150 rounds on Sunday in 47 degrees and wind, screwed up and dumped half my shot and gunpowder on the bench because I told myself I would 'be careful' when I removed both red bottle stoppers, and just got done opening the packages on my new MEC hi-capacity primer loader and the golden rod from Cabellas.

Do it all at once or one after another. It's all fun

9. kruzin55

kruzin55 TS Member

You can never have enough toys! Bought my Cannon gun safe on Black Friday, shot 150 rounds on Sunday in 47 degrees and wind, screwed up and dumped half my shot and gunpowder on the bench because I told myself I would 'be careful' when I removed both red bottle stoppers, and just got done opening the packages on my new MEC hi-capacity primer loader and the golden rod from Cabellas.

Do it all at once or one after another. It's all fun

10. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

Go out and play with the wife or girlfriend first. That way she won't feel neglected while you sort this out.:)

I would say you need ammo to shoot, so I would go with the loader first and then go shoot the gun, now that you have the ammo.

11. Twinbirds

Twinbirds TS Member

you are going to have a long painful trapshooting career! but you gotta decide which is going to come first !!! goodluck shoot often ,shoot well

12. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Man, I would kill to have a problem like that right now. I hope you get things sorted out. What clubs do you shoot at in NW Ohio? I have been playing at Paulding Fish&Game and Williams County GC. Great places to break in a new toy. Maybe I'll see you on the line.

Rich in Indiana

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.