1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Serial killer football player

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by j2jake, Jun 28, 2013.

1. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

So much talent and no brains. Shame. Jake

2. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Just to prove---"the more the tattoo's, the lower the IQ's"

Phil Berkowitz

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I know this is stereo typing but I believe Phil is correct

4. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

The time to stop such things is in Peewe Sports. Just because you play sports doesn't mean you get away with things. It only gets worst as the years go by. We all have ssen the sports players slide on things in school while others get hung for half of what the sports players got away with. Now they are PRO's and they still think they can do as they please.

5. jwells

jwells Member

auctioneer you are 200% correct.

6. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

40 million dollar contract and life in jail or executed-

Surely someone must have seen something wrong with this guy

Celebrities think they can do anything sometimes-

Regards from Iowa

Gene

7. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

When mental infants are elevated to God status---they think they are omnipotent. Sex and money in college. More money than they can spend when they make to the pros.

It not just football, its basketball and boxing.

Maybe athletic associations should start banning tattoos. This way they look like the majority of students.

Phil Berkowitz

8. Soot Them All

Soot Them All Active Member

The old saying holds true, You Can't fix stupid

9. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

http://connecticut.cbslocal.com/2013/06/27/cbs-news-27-nfl-players-arrested-since-super-bowl/

I'll say. But they never do anything criminal with a football.

10. 100straight

100straight Member

I taught College courses in American History and Political Science for several years. I failed a star athlete one semester for blatantly plagiarizing a paper and failing his final exam. I got a call from the Sports Director who said I couldn't do that because the athletes had to maintain a certain GPA and because of me his GPA was hurt. I said "sorry, but he didn't pass." The I got a call from the Dean who politely asked me if I could reconsider for "the good of the school." I told him "sorry, but he didn't pass." Interestingly, all of his other class grades were raised so his GPA was high enough he could still play ball. Actually, as I think about it, I'm pretty sure he ended up being a straight A student in every class but mine. The following semester my teaching position was cut for "budgetary" reasons. The following semester they reinstated the position and rehired. I applied and wasn't even considered. Several other instructors told me that is just how it works if you want to teach College level courses. Pass them or they'll find someone who will. So, I haven't even tried for a teaching job again since, plus I make a lot more money in what I now do.

Mark

11. Two Dogs

Two Dogs Well-Known Member

Nobody left behind...What a crock of DODO...

12. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

He said he wants OJ's lawyer, no one else ... Then he said Kato did it ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

13. g7777777

I always have said if the coach at Iowa had all of his players out of jail on a single weekend- they would have a heck of a team

highest paid coach in football and he recruited criminals. The program has gotten somewhat better

Plus not only recruiting criminals but I think the coach should have some obligation to develop a sense of right and wrong in his or her players

Regards from Iowa

Gene

14. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

If the players did go through a mental check list they wouldn't have any players. They are not the smartest of people. Just skilled in playing. Thats all they know. That is what got them through school. Nothing else.

Some one said they are stupid. Some I say are but most are just flat out ARROGANT. I'M A PRO IN MY SPORT, I'M A MILLIONAIRE. I'M SO RICH NO ONE CAN TOUCH ME. I'M ABOVE THE LAW. That is how they think.

If I had that kind of playing contract I would be happy as hell to stay at home at night and stay out of any trouble. Its not worth it to endanger that kind of income.

15. newbbs

newbbs Member

Really Gx7, someone should have seen something wrong with this guy? It's a liberal P/C world. I bet thirty someones knew he was a punk, but oh no you can't say that, he's a half minority that can play football. Those prejudice conservatives that ran off all the Romney voters are the ones to blame. The shame those people should feel for not embracing young athletes or any of the bunch that can't spell their last name without the help of a tattoo artist, how dare them say, I knew it!

Join me Gx7, we will find who is to blame, I know we can. I bet they stayed home and did not vote in fear of the Tea Party!

That group of Patriots is to blame for all that is wrong and evil with this once great Nation! How dare they make demands on taxes, spending, guns, surveillance, transparency, immigration, Constitutional Law, the EPA, IRS, Czar's and the many others I can't remember to mention, but there are more by the way. Hillary, Holder, Cary, Hagel,etc.

I KNOW Bush is to to blame! I bet he watched football more than once and that sent Hernandez over the edge, just like it did Nadal Hasan at Fort Hood. It's just work place violence. If Gore had won we would not even have global warming. Excuse me I meant climate change, I think.

Have a nice day, it's warm here in the great state of reality known as Texas.

Newb

16. g7777777

newbs

The great state of Texas where idiots think they are going to build a wall around the US that will keep people out-

I know you think the football player was a minority so that caused his problems

Well that is your problem

There were plenty of plain old white people that probably knew this guy had big time problems and did nothing-- right?

Regards from Iowa

Gene

17. newbbs

newbbs Member

Gx7, You either can't read or have a comprehension disability.

He is a half-minority!

A conservative white person, be it a teacher, professor, teammate, coach or whatever would be crucified by you and the media if they had spoken up about his poor social behavior. You made the statement that someone should have seen this before it happened, not I.

When I build a fence sir, my cattle, hogs and goats don't get out! The neighbors livestock will not enter my property with out great deal of difficulty if at all.

If we build a fence, then they have to get here by air, bus, or train, etc. That is a lot easier controlled than by walking across my deer lease. I forgot you are in Iowa, maybe you aren't ignorant, maybe you just don't understand they won't walk that far, it is a long ways you know, look at the map.

If you have geographic comprehension problems as well, look real hard for a long time! You'll eventually get it.

I understand that you are an attorney but I refuse to be intimidated.

I am a redneck. If I take my shirt off at the gun club for very long, while I am working on trap machines I will burn easily! That however does not make me an idiot. When your trap breaks you would consider me a genius.

Other than your liberal a$$ attitude while claiming to be a RHINO(same thing), I don't have too many problems.

It's warm here in the great state of reality known as Texas.

Newb

18. g7777777

Newbbbb - what? Everything is race to you isnt it?

You think a 100 percent white football player gets treated more harshly for murdering 1-3 people than this guy is being treated?

Really?

Didnt you just execute another black woman yesterday in Texas where they have negotiated litterally billion after billion to build this road to nowhere along this "wall"

Paula Deen isnt being executed-- she still has her 10s of millions of dollars or more tucked away for doing what?

Get real

btw I kind of do like your Gov-- he just wasnt ready for the big stage

Regards from Iowa

Gene

19. newbbs

newbbs Member

Two too many B's- no

Tebow is treated a great deal different by the lib media and has murdered no one that I know of

Yes

The great state of Texas does use capital punishment no matter your race or sex, the road is used by both legal and non-legal although the legal paid for it... the wall is not finished

different thread-- haven't seen her bank account and don't care

I am real-- really

Great Gov- will never be ready for the big stage (my opinion only)

It's warm here in the state of reality known as Texas

Newb

20. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

For the love of GOD, will you two just STFU. Have your heated lovers quarrel via private message. It's getting OLD.