1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Serial # 2600 Ljutic fore end, will it fit a 3600?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by andybull, Nov 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andybull

andybull Active Member

Will a 2600 serial number Ljutic forearm fit a 3600 serial number One Touch?

Thanks,

2. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

Andy: look at where the adjuster is. To see if they are the same thickness or not.Take a picture of both from the top. You can post them here or send to my email. Birdtracker

3. andybull

andybull Active Member

There is one for sale here. I don't have my gun with me to compare, that why I'm asking.

4. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

Andy: check out the picture from the top looking down inside where the iron goes on. Looking at the picture on the right side there is an area that the adjuster attaches. Its a flat piece with a screw thru it. The area that it goes thru is where they are different. The one in the picture is about 3/4 of an inch. ( estimatation). Higher serial numbers, that area is alot thicker maybe 1 1/4. The thin ones had a tendiousy to crack there. Hope this helps. Birdtracker

5. flabigpapa

flabigpapa Well-Known Member

Andy, Just call Jimmy Ljutic...Problem solved. Bart

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.