1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sequester

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by JohnH12, Feb 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohnH12

JohnH12 TS Member

My letter to the whitehouse!
    "Sequester:
    Please help us understand:
    You present the idea of the sequester, convince both sides of the isle to buy it, make it law with your signature.
    Now that it's about to be a fact:
    You broadcast how stupid the idea is, blame the Republicans for the mess, play golf, and ridicule congress for taking their break.
    You stay golden. I never cease to be amazed Mr. Teflon!"

I wish I could shoot as well as he shoots the Bull!
    Unfortunately, the American public proves it's never ending stupidity each day.
    V/R, John H

2. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

They have more important things to spend our cash on.

stokinpls_2008_0303178.jpg

Bob Falfa

3. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

What poor taste. That low class woman is an embarrasment to the whole country as well as the sensibilities of even the common person. If she wants to dress like that in the privacy of her own home for the amusment of her husband, that would be fine, but not in public representing the United States of America. She should be ashamed of herself.

4. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Looks like a bass fiddle with legs.

5. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Just for the hell of it, I looked the word, sequestration, up in the dictionary, and it stated that it is-'the legal seizure of property for security, or confiscation of property as by court or government action'. Now, with that being given, this $85billion cut in spending that our ruler dreamed up that takes place this week, what is the government or regime confiscating?
    Maybe our livelyhood.

6. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

The Emperor's New Clothes during the new Gatsby Era.

7. NJCOP

NJCOP TS Member

Boehner sent me an email about how he's trying to fight the sequestation. My response was please let it happen. Federal spending goes up under it anyway, it only slows the growth. For God sakes let it happen and save us tax payers from wasting more of our money ... please. Hears another pic on our 1st lady in comparison to other first ladies:

njcop_2011_060423.jpg

Yeh, maybe someone should help the first lady with her attire and spare tires.

8. NJCOP

NJCOP TS Member

The other two are the first ladies of Italy and France. I'm not saying another word.

9. gyrine

gyrine TS Member

Do you think Obuma's political plans would have ever gotten off the ground in Chicago if he hadn't hooked up and married someone who didn't look like that. All part of the plan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.