1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

sept 1, will it hurt 2007 avg.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by smsnyder, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

i have a friend that may be the state high average shooter in 16 yards. will shooting this week end aug 29,30 sept 1 , count towards his 2007 target year avg? he don't want to take a chance of loosing the top spot. what is the real cut of date for averages?

2. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

I have been told that shoots starting the end of Aug and ending in Sept will go on the 207/2008 year......but you should call the ATA offices for a verification.

3. smsnyder

there is a big difference in 207/2008 target year? its either one or the other. thanks

4. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

lol.........whoops I mean that it will go on the 2008 year from what I understand.......but again, check with the office. I am not an authority.

5. jtf650

jtf650 Member

Or you could just check section II B of the Rule Book. James Fawcett

6. Wentez

Wentez Member

The latest rule book I have is dated Sept 1, 2006

Page 7, Section II, para B says:

"B. Target Year

The target year runs from September 1 thru Aug 31. Scores shot at any tournament ending after August 31, regardless of starting date, will be included in the following year's average."

7. Justin L.

Justin L. Member

Earl,

The weekend shoots start Sat., which is Sept 1 and will go on next year's average card. Tell our little buddy to not be a wimp and come shoot! Where are you planning on shooting this weekend?

8. smsnyder

i am going to tri state.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.