1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sep. 15 Polk County FL Registered Shoot

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by johnlhelm, Aug 27, 2013.

1. johnlhelm

johnlhelm Member

Imperial Polk Gun Club will have our first shoot of the season come on out and see what's new. 100 singles, 100 handicap, 100 doubles, same price $27/event plus the $5 FTA/ATA fee. Clubhouse opens at 0800, shooting starts at 0900, depending on the turnout we could break for lunch after singles (that would be burgers and franks). This year I'm trying something new, we'll have a Lewis if I can get 12 or more participants, also for singles I'll run a Eighty Straighty $2 entry and any 80 straight wins half the pot (initially seeded with $20) for handicap a Nifty Fifty $2 entry and running the Middle Fifty wins half the pot (also seeded with $20). Sounds like Easy Money!! Come on out to Winter Haven and have some fun.

2. johnlhelm

johnlhelm Member

ttt John Helm

3. johnlhelm

johnlhelm Member

ttt John Helm

4. johnlhelm

johnlhelm Member

ttt John Helm