1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SENIOR SMOKES BOOK, PAGE 2!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BROWNST100, Jun 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BROWNST100

BROWNST100 Member

Carlisle Fish & Game Club...not sure what year...Brenda had only been shooting a short period of time. A guy kept busting our chops, week after week, about her being my daughter.

The league was 25--16 yard targets and 25 Handicap. Brenda and this yo-yo
    were both on the 20 yard line and ended up on the same squad more often than not.

On this occasion, both Brenda and I got real tired of this guy busting off. In front of everyone in the club house, I loudly announced " Brenda...you beat this yo-yo and I'll give you ten bucks". Everyone was laughing and chiding yo-yo.

Dang if she didn't go out and beat him by 5 birds. When that squad was in the club house, everyone there was asking who won. When they said Brenda beat him, I gave her ten dollars out of my wallet.

They rode yo-yo to no end. He didn't talk to us for months. Me, I was extremely proud of how she handeled the pressure and how well she shot. She was worried the guy would get mad at us and that she embarresed him.

Vern

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

This one time, at band camp...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.