1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SENIOR SMOKE IS BACK!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by senior smoke, Aug 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

HELLO:
    i have never been a AA shooter, infact the furthest back in handicap i have ever been was 25 yds. over the past 15 years, my scores have gone lower and lower. my handicap yardage is presently 20 yds. with the loss of jobs, getting older, flinching etc, i honestly thought i probably would never get off of 20 yds. recently i purchased a new 870 tb, with a pull trigger. i tried a friends release trigger and could not believe how good i was shooting again. i purchased a release the other day and today is the first time i shoot it. i felt like i went back in time 20 years. i shot great, felt relaxed shooting, and my enthusiasm is back for tournament shooting. i don't really know if the score that i shot today was a fluke or if the release trigger was the difference, (i think it was) but i can't wait to shoot an ata tournament again instead of practice shoot. if anyone is in a smilar situation with their shooting, consider a release. so far, it has meant night and day for me. wish me luck.
    steve balistreri

2. Onceabum

Onceabum TS Member

Look at Me! Look at Me!

3. Ken X

Ken X TS Member

Must feel like if you are going to flinch,you might as well get hammered too!

4. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

break em all

5. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

It's nice to see the juice is going again. We will see you at the next ATA shoot.

6. kolar12

kolar12 Member

Where is the smoke comming from???

7. BRGII

BRGII TS Member

Wacky Tobbacy

8. kgunner

kgunner TS Member

SENIOR SMOKE?? Always thought your handle was SENIOR SANDBAGGER. Sorry, Steve, your reputation precedes you.

9. kolar12

kolar12 Member

Do they make release hammers and screw drivers??

10. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

The most impressive thing about Steve is not his great shooting ability, its the bucket of oversized tools to work on his guns and or his ability to bend a barrel by beating it into submission on a sidewalk! Steve, you make Eli and myself proud!

Rick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.