1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Senior smoke how's your mom?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Hotrod67, Jan 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hotrod67

Hotrod67 Member

Senior smoke how

Just thought I would check to see how you both are doing, well I hope. I hope this new year is better than last year, Happy New Year.........regards Dan.

2. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

Hi Dan:
    Thank you for asking. She was released from the rehab center around a week ago. She was very emotional leaving, as she told me she thought she would never get out and back to her own condo again, as this whole ordeal was very traumatic for her.

It will take some time for her to get more movement in her arm and shoulder.
    My brother and his wife flew in to town and are staying with her for about another week. They are giving us a break from watching her as we are on vacation in Arizona as I type this.

We sre staying with a relative and she said I could use her computer tonight reason I am able to type this response.
    Take care,
    Steve

3. Hotrod67

Hotrod67 Member

Steve PM sent.

4. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

I hope everything works out good Steve, it sounds like she is on the mend and iI sincerely hope she continues to do so

5. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Sr. Smoke, Happy New Year and my best wishes to your Mom. My 100 year old Mom was out of the hospital (due to heart attack) in four days. She is responding surprisingly well to physical therapy at home; walks better than she has in two years. Pulls herself up by bannister on outside steps. I tell her to slow down. She doesn't listen.

I am amazed how well she/the elderly responded to six sessions of in home physical therapy. She admits to feeling better from the mild exercise. "Who'd a thunk it?"

David

6. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

David:
    That is fantastic news. Your very lucky to still have her in your life.
    Take care,
    Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.