1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Senior Project

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 100after9, Jun 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 100after9

100after9 TS Member

I'm a very proud parent of a young man that has decided to put together a shoot for his senior project. The event will take place at Greater Jackson Sportsmens Association in Mundys Corner,Pa. The shoot is on July 20th and will be 50 singles. The donation to participate in the shoot is $25 which is for your shooting, a T-shirt with the sponsors and lunch. The shoot starts at 10 am. All the money raised goes to Shriners' Hospital to help the kids. Hope you can make it or if you would like to be a sponsor please let us know!!! He's name is Matthew and will be a senior this year.

2. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

Is there a place to send donations? -- PA is a little far for me to drive, but I would like to support this great cause...

Thanks,

John

3. 100after9

100after9 TS Member

Thank you for your response. Yes you can mail it to me but make checks out to Shriners Hospital My name is Tina Boland 364 Winterset RD Ebensburg PA 15931
    Thank you for helping to make this a success!!!

4. 100after9

100after9 TS Member

Just to let you know He is just about set for the shoot. Why he said he decided on Shriners'. We we're going to do St Jude due to them dealing with kids with cancer and his grandfather going through treatments for lymphoma last year. But, St Jude has changed over the past few years and wasn't excited about an event that used guns. So he decided to stick with something dealing with kids and Shriners' didn't have a problem with recieving money made with a gun shoot. The said the kid's can use the money and Thanked him. Win Win for both!!!!

5. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Shriners are good people and you seem to have done an excellent job raising your son. Unusual this day and age.Congradulations. Mike

6. 100after9

100after9 TS Member

Thank you very much We have 4 wonderful kids 3 boys and 1 girl all who shoot and I 'm very proud of all of them. We shoot as a family. Which includes my dad, He is recovering from cancer. If i could share a story. My daughter shoots, just starting but usually 10 to 15 out of 25. And everyone of course is telling her what she is doing wrong... so last night after she shot it started again and this was her responce " I don't really care how good I shoot I'm shooting with my pap" that stopped them in their tracks. You have to understand that my dad means the world to her and all she cares about is doing it because he loves to shoot. So I'm proud of all my kids for very good reasons. If you have the chance get your kids into shooting the will turn out great too!!!

7. Haskins Bill

Haskins Bill TS Member

My donation will be in the mail tomorrow. Bill Hale

8. 100after9

100after9 TS Member

Thank you it may have been just the person at St Jude we were speaking to but he had to make up his mind on the project and felt that Shirners' and St jude were Great places and he just wanted to help the kids either way so its a win win for the kids no matter what the charity is!!

9. 100after9

100after9 TS Member

If I could just take a moment to thank all the sponsors that helped to put this together --- CAC Supply, Hi Grade, Dr and Patti Rively, SHooters solutions, RMF Associates, Speciality Promotions,Pit Stop 271, Imler Poultry, Cumings Trophies, C&C Smith Lumber, Perfetti Truncking,KFC, Morris' Tavern, Itailian Village,Santo's, Precious Metals and Diamond CO.Ebensburg Beer and Sandwich Express, Ron Davidson Chevy GMC Buick Froggy 95.5/Key 96.5 , Chuck's Pizza, Amici's, Gold Rush, Mid's Candy, Southern Care Inc. Also the many people who has offered their help!!! WE LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

10. 100after9

100after9 TS Member

Just to let you know the shoot was a success. He raised alittle over $1100 and not all money is in at this time. The weather was great and the people raved about the food. Some of the shriners came up to support Mat and it was nice for him to meet them in person. Once again Thank you to everyone who hepled to make this a great day for Matt and the kid's at Shriner's!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.