1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Senior Love

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by bigdogtx, Feb 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2006
    An elderly senior couple were invited to an old friends home for
    dinner one evening.

She was impressed by the way her lady friend preceded every request to
    her husband with endearing terms such as: Honey, My Love, Darling,
    Sweetheart, Pumpkin, etc.

The couple had been married almost 70 years and, clearly, they were
    still very much in love.

While the husband was in the living room, her lady friend leaned over to
    her host to say, 'I think it's wonderful that, after all these years ,
    you still call your husband all those loving pet names'.

The elderly lady hung her head. 'I have to tell you the truth,' she
    said, 'his name slipped my mind about 10 years ago, and I'm scared to
    death to ask the cranky old a$$hole what his name is.'
  2. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2007
    Wauwatosa Wisconsin
    did you hear about the 95 year old couple who just got married? they spent their 2 week honeymoon trying to get out of their car.
    steve balistreri
  3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 1998
    This is a true story. In 1985 my 94 year old grandfather decided to get married. He outlived his first two wives. He had a fair amount of money, farm and lot's of properties. By those days standards he was considered wealthy. My mother and her brother and sisters were worried because this lady had married two other rich farmers and outlived them. Since Grandpa and I were very close and the kids were not really close to him, they asked me to go talk to him. I met him at the local diner ( town of 55 people in Sidney Indiana) As soon as I sat down he said " so they sent ya to ask me if I am crazy huh" I said so then why are you marrying her. His reply was " I am not finished having sex" I gave him my blessing and said no more. She did outlive him and got a big chunk of his money but thats the way he wanted it. I don't know how many people can still perform at 94 but it is certain I wont be able to.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.