1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Send your Perazzi to Mark Gadbaw? any advice?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by himark, Feb 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. himark

himark Well-Known Member

Met him recently and he said he is very familiar with repairs on these guns. I would normally not vette a person on here but with my last experience with a "Omaha" gunsmith I thought I would post the question. I know the ole faithful names will come up but just wondering if I could get some positive reps for Mr. Gadbaw before I send him my gun? He seems very capable to me but dont want another "Moneymakers" experience!

2. whiz-bang

whiz-bang Active Member

When Mark lived in Minn. I shot with him from time to time. He worked as a gunsmith for Pat Laib before going on his own.

3. OzarkGun

OzarkGun Member

Mark has repaired several of my Perazzi and I have always been very satisfied with his work. I also appreciate that he travels to a number of shoots, so he is available quickly if something breaks.

Thanks
    Jack

4. himark

himark Well-Known Member

Sorry for late info. The work I was looking to get done was to rework the barrel lugs. I have had the lock bar replace and the lugs welded by another gunsmith and was VERY dissppointed in his work.

5. twoatloweight

twoatloweight Member

For your lug problem....definitely Doug Braker.He has the equipment to assure proper angles between the lugs and the bolt.

6. T-Sobania

T-Sobania TS Member

Hands down, Doug Breaker He's has all of the equpment to do the job and the experiance to do it correctly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
gadbaw gunsmith

mark gadbaw

mark gadbaw gunsmith