1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SEND AN EMAIL TO EBAY ON THE GUN PARTS.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bawana, Aug 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

The email is kelley@ebay.com. Send an email and let them know how you feel about their up coming BS rule.

2. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

3. Bustedemall

Bustedemall TS Member

NO NO NO Don't complain to EBAY!!!! Why support a company that is anti-gun? By their own action they will make pro-gun sites like Gunbroker stronger. Other pro gun sites will take up the slack, it's a very lucrative business. In the end it is a good thing. Think about it.

4. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

someone post a form letter that we can copy and paste. motordoc.

5. Bustedemall

Bustedemall TS Member

Like that will change a dam thing. A better, progun auction site, would be to our benefit and we would be able to stop paying an antigun company. Ebay don't want us, let them see another company grow with sales they turned away, that is the best revenge.

6. bgf

bgf Active Member

Complaining to e-Bay is like pushing a rope.

What part of 'they don't care about guns and gun owners' do you people not understand?

Bernie

7. Bustedemall

Bustedemall TS Member

People who are not into guns are not part of the potential customer base Ebay represents. How do you know no, one, entity, will grow out of this? This is a lucrative opportunity for someone and I think there will be a company to cater to us gun owners. If I was able finacially I'd have a site up already. Ebay is a liberal antigun company, they have proven it over and over. It's time to move on not beg them to allow us to give them money that could be used against our own interests.

8. 22hornet

22hornet Well-Known Member

What Bustedemall said!

9. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

need to spell check the above document but thanks a bunch for the format motordoc

10. Mdl1261

Mdl1261 Member

Why complain just dont do ANY Biz with ebay !!! I stopped doing business with Pay-Pal for that very reason. Any company that is anti Gun I will not trade with.When Rosie did Tom Seleck on her show I wrote kmart and told them the same thing I wouldnt support them and still dont .Anyone that does is nuts Dont not feed the beast that eats away at YOUR RIGHTS!!

11. JH

JH Well-Known Member

When I sent my first letter, I received a canned, form letter from customer support. When I sent my second letter, I was asked to fill-out a customer satisfaction survey (nice touch, even left-wing yuppies have a sense of humor!)...face it guys, they decided their customer base will be happy if they project the corporate image of "denigrating gun ownership." This will play well with their target customer base: San Francisco, Madison, Eugene, Seattle, etc.
    Their customer base is primarily urban/suburban left-wingish........from their perspective, it is wise to portray us as "meat eating, destructive, despoilers of Mother Earth, who are mostly abusive alcoholics...." they in turn are "environmentally aware, responsible, in tune with nature who disdain firearms and vote for Obama/Hillary....."

This is a culture war. The one with the better PR department WINS! (We are at a disadvantage, they have HOLLYWOOD!)

12. goldengirl

goldengirl TS Member

DONE.... just copyed and paste the whole thread telling ebay I think the decision is right and ask if they really wanted a bunch of emotional hot heads who could cause another Virginia Tech?

13. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

All I did was just state facts and was nice as I could. I reminded them how England and Austraila(sp) have banned guns and now they have a HIGH crime rate.

14. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

15. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

Thanks for letting us know about the email address.

16. Big Az Al

Big Az Al Well-Known Member

The only way to get through to these people is do your online buisness with other internet source's.

Auction Arms

Gunbroker.com

guns america

craiglist

And then if your a constent online shopper, send them a thankyou for directing your buisness to other online sources, because you are sure your yearly total purchases haven't been missed. If the active gun owning comunity dosen't have enough clout to be felt or the fortitude to stay away. E*** wins if we do have the clout and do stay away they will KISS UP really quick to get us back!

SO we all need to encourage everyone we come in cantact with to boycot E***, DOLLARS, are the only thing they will see!

Al

17. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

All I got to say I won't miss Ebay banning anything for sale on there because I don't buy or sell on there anymore anyway so they can do what ever they want as far as im concerend I won't miss them at all also Pay Pal also.

Foghorn220

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.