1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Send a Thank You Card to our troops

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Jerbear, Nov 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Jan 29, 1998
    I'll try this again.

The email I received this morning:

It takes less than two (2) minutes to do this and hopefully bring a smile to a soldier thousands of miles away.

Take a couple minutes to thank the troops - you never know who will get your card

If you go to this web site, www.LetsSayThanks.com you can pick out a thank you card and Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a soldier that is currently serving in Iraq. You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to a member of the armed services.

How AMAZING it would be if we could get everyone we know to send one!!! It is FREE and it only takes a second.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if the soldiers received a bunch of these? Whether you are for or against the war, our soldiers over there need to know we are behind them.

This takes just 10 seconds and it's a wonderful way to say thank you. Please take the time and please take the time to pass it on for others to do. We can never say enough thank you's.

Thanks for taking to time to support our military!

2. slipping into darkness

slipping into darkness TS Member

Mar 5, 2008
    Great post, jump on board and send card, it's easy and will mean a lot. ....slid....
  3. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Did you know you can send a priority mail box for a flat rate of $10 to a soldier? Weight doesn't matter, anything you can fit into the box will go for the price. You do need an address. I send 'em and the box usually gets passed around and shared.
  4. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2006
    Karla, is there anything that was greatly appreciated more than other things? Are food items like cookies etc. allowed? Thanks
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.