1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

senatorial List

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Nov 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2006
    Here is the list of senators coming up for reelection in the next national election. Ladies and gentlemen, we have to look to the future of America and not just our own little back yard. We have been watching our local elections only and we were flanked by the ENEMY. This "enemy", is the legislators from other states. While we were voting with blinders on in "our" elections, we have now become surrounded by others that are against us.

Many have been voting and supporting a candidate on a single and emotional issue. Case in point, many candidates have been "pro-gun", or anti abortion in their campaigns, so we support them on this issue and they 'screw' us in Washington on the rest of our lives. Don't get me wrong, I am pro-gun and anti-abortion, but I also realize now that there are issues and votes that affect me more than the single issue. Government spending, that is so out of control, has put the dollar in such a weak position, that I may not be able to afford to shoot. So just how good was my vote for the 2nd amendment candidate?

While I don't live in PA, NY, CT, AR (who was the 60th vote on husseincare) or NV. I will be supporting the challenger to the incumbent from these states as well as my local ones. In seeing what these traitors have done to our country, we must look nationally to reduce the majority hold in the senate or our country as we know it will be lost.

The generation of Vietnam veterans and older ones, truly believe in Patriotism. (at least I hope the majority do) I fear that the following generations are not as true to the cause as the previous generations. Patriotism is being taught out of them in the schools, not promoted by Hollywood, (where are the Duke, Stewart, et. al when you need them), being crapped on by the LSM and being apoligized for and chastised by our leader across the world.

Some say I may be preaching to the choir as most are conservative here and have the same values. But we also need to rekindle the America that you and I grew up with. The pride and loyalty that we had; can be again. The country that you and I love and would, like many brethren have done, sacrifice our lives for. You and I and other TRUE Americans have got to stand up and be heard; AGAIN. Read the post on Glenn Beck visiting The Villages. Read the news report. Mr. Beck is starting this and it needs to gain momentum. What he reports on his show SCARES THE CRAP out of me; mostly because it is true. We have gotten lazy and complacent. We can NO LONGER be.

I fear for my children and grandchildren and the country that we are leaving them.

Thank you for your time and effort in advance and GOD SAVE AMERICA!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.