1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Senator, Senator, answer the question

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by AJ100, Feb 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

Sep 6, 2006
    The thing I liked out of all this crap about Senator McCain was the interrogation buy the press. I almost had to pull over due to the tears in my eyes. From laughter!

These morons really thought the ex-POW was going to give them something to use to hurt his campaign. Talk about the dumbing down of America. These people have seen All The Presidents Men WAY too many times. Every one of them wants to be the next Woodstein. I assume they all went to college. What in the hell did they think he was going to tell them? "Yeah, I nailed her." LMAO

This guy was "questioned" by some of the best in the business. Lets see, 5 years wasn't it? OK, can he stand 5-10 minutes from these reporters? Their bosses should have warned them that this guy wasn't going to "crack" under their questioning.

I do think some of his people saw the movie "Clear and Present Danger" though. Sounded a lot like the Prez in that movie talking about his friend, the one found dead on the boat.

Yes she was a friend, a close friend. Takes all the wind out of the press looking for a denial.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.