1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Senator Landrieu has a 9th Ward mentality

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Butterfingers, Nov 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Butterfingers

Butterfingers TS Member

The Senator only received $100,000,000 for her vote in the Senate, poor thing.
    Any one else would have known that the winning vote was worth at least a $1000,000,000 and Harry Reid would have paid the sum. Perhaps the Senator can get a job with Acorn when her term is up, looks like she is headed that way.

2. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

United States Senator Mary L. Landrieu, D-La (quote)...

"Our State is still as poor as it was, if not poorer as a consequence of those devastating storms. I am not going to be defensive about asking for help in this situation. It is not a $100 MILLION fix, it is a nearly $300 MILLION fix."

3. JOND

JOND TS Member

Typical "Chicago-type" deal!!! JOND

4. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

I watched a lot of the voting on TV and have this to say about it. The HO was bought and paid for. This was a typical case of buying your vote that is practiced by all parties. It also proves that she lied when she said she wouldn't vote for it in it's present form. Jackie B.

5. GRR

GRR TS Member

The city is located on the Gulf and is several feet below sea level, wouldn't it be better to just leave it a marsh?

Didn't Bush give them Billions of dollars and they did nothing, but before you can stand on your own two feet you have to get your ass off the couch.

6. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

I promise not to use the "C" word...

7. RunGunIPSC

RunGunIPSC TS Member

This is sure to be known as "The Second Louisiana Purchase."

8. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

This state will ALWAYS be poor.. when half the population is 3rd generation welfare.. Even the good.. church going..hard working blacks down here can't stand them.. We've got many good people here of all races,creeds,and colors.. JUST we have far to many food stamp licking.. non working..democraps.. Most of my black friends are republicans.. they're not in a hurry to give their hard earned dollars away either..

Now.. what Mary just did.. is end the political future of her brother Mitch..and I think she'll be a gonner too..when she comes up for re-election..

9. Clayshooter08

Clayshooter08 Member

VOTE THEM ALL OUT...

10. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Someone needs to send her a set of knee pads.

Jerbear

11. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

There was money earmarked several times over the last 20 years to repair the levies but their criminals, errr politicians managed to use it for other
    purposes.

So give us all a break and live up to your failures and mistakes and quit begging the feds for our money to fix your stupidity.

Suggestion: learn to swim.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.