1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sen McCain says---"Bend over gunowners"

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by GunDr, Mar 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) has emerged as a key player if Senate Democrats are to have any chance of passing legislation to expand background checks for private sales of firearms.

McCain and Sens. Susan Collins (R-Maine) and Dean Heller (R-Nev.) are at the top of a list of Republicans considered most likely to sign on to legislation expanding background checks after talks with Sen. Tom Coburn (R-Okla.) stalled earlier this month.

Read more: http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/289971-mccain-emerges-as-key-republican-in-expanding-background-checks-#ixzz2OYjvR7Oy

2. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Sen McCain says---

contacted his office already. Not that that means a dang thing.

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Sen McCain says---

John McCain will do anything to remain in the Political spotlight ... McCain is old and washed up many times over ... He humps the seniors legs in Arizona for their vote to stay in office ... McCain should be used to Coyote Bait, but the Coyotes probably wouldn't go near him, take them forever to get rid of the smell ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Sen McCain says---

Oh, but he is a "conservative republican" according to the rnc and gun owners should support him and his views........

5. pyrdek

pyrdek Well-Known Member

Sen McCain says---

"Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) has emerged as a key player if Senate Democrats are to have any chance of passing legislation to expand background checks for private sales of firearms."

TRANSLATION; McCain is the front man for what THEY ALL WANT TO DO! That is "Screw You America! We don't need no stinking constitution!"

6. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Sen McCain says---

While I appreaciate and honor Mr. McCains service to the country and his heroism ,especially as one of the longest held prisoners in Hanoi,---I "" think he should step down from his senate position! He has displayed signs of senility lately and actions that are in COMPLTETE contrast to conservative ideals! He has wavered on way to many issues and insulted those who hold to strict conservative values. While I think he may "mean" well, I think his ability to reason on conservative matters has left him!!!!! Hopefully someone much more conservative in their ideas will win over him next time!!!

7. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Sen McCain says---

Refresher course on John McCain: He has always been a RINO. He grew up as a drunken party boy who disgracefully finished in the bottom 1% of his class at Annapolis -- a school he'd have never been accepted to in a million years had his father not pulled strings. Further riding of Pop's coat tails netted him an undeserved pilot's slot and he promptly crashed multiple taxpayer-owned planes. He got shot down in Viet Nam, as one might expect, and managed to milk his stint at the Hanoi Hilton into a life-long career, basically spending his entire life on the public dole. He is known as an angry man with little self-control who is also so incredibly dumb that during the run-up to the 2008 election he was asked how many homes he owned, and failed to get the answer correct ...or within 2.

In short, John McCain is a disgrace and an embarrassment, even by U.S. Senate standards.

-Gary

8. Snidely54

Snidely54 Member

Sen McCain says---

I'm with Gary on this.

9. crusha

crusha TS Member

Sen McCain says---

Oh, how dare you talk that way about a Service Man, aw, blah, blah, blah...

10. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Sen McCain says---

GW22 I have stated my opposition to Mr. McCains political positions and Oppose him on MANY MANY issues! He is WAY too liberal for me, but, I do take issue with your coments about his service! First off, it s NOT true he finished last in his Acadamey class. He finished NEAR the last an in fact 5th from last,however, ANY Acadmey grade of ANY Service,no matter the point at which they graduated is probably ONE HECK of a lot better educated than the average college sudent WILL EVER BE! It doesn't to me matter to who his father was ,and unless you are a military pilot (which I seriously doubt) I place no credibility in your ability to rate his pilot skills. ANY pilot who flew over North Vietnam had a lot more guts that most people ever will! Your acessement that One might EXPECT him to be shot down, is pure speclitive Bull manure! What about the other "Thousands" that were?? As far as his stint in the Hanoi Hilton. I persoanally know Col. Bud Day, who is a medal of honor winner and shared a cell with McCain. I will take "HIS" acessment of Mr. McCain's character during his service and it sure as heck doesn't match yours! Any man who went through that HELL has my respect! For what it's worth, I sure as heck didn't like George McGovern's political ideas and he was 100% percent too liberal for me,but, I respected the fact that he flew some of the dedliest missons in WW2 as a Bommber Commander! I think McCain's politics is "totally messed up" in a lot of cases, and, you have "every right" to be critical of them, Fire away! BUT, until you have been though even HALF of what he has in his service,you should refrain from criticizing "that part of of the man!

11. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Sen McCain says---

Slide Action:

You're entitled to your opinion and I certainly respect that.

But opinions aside, if there are any factual errors in what I posted please point them out.

-Gary

12. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Sen McCain says---

GW22 and buzz gun are wannabees that couldnt even make it in the boyscouts

They have attacked the service of a true American hero -- McCain is the favorite speaker at the US Naval academy- a place that you two will probably never visit much less attend. Decades of midshipmen and women have held him in the highest esteem-- You two on the other hand? who holds you two in esteem for anything--- please enlighten us

GW 22 spouted nothing but lies about McCains service record and buzz gun agreed?

Milked his stay at the hanoi hilton? GW would have been crying for his mother and his congressman in the first 15 seconds of awareness and would not have made it a day in captivity

GW and Buzz gun still believe it was a Hilton hotel-- this is what america is turning out? takers? crybabies?

Heck GW22 would cry if he didnt get the Obama susidies to make the millions he has made in subsidies over the last few years

You two are absoultely an embarrassment to the sacrifice service men and women have made over the centuries

Regards from Iowa

Gene

13. JT 27

JT 27 Member

Sen McCain says---

With all the rhetoric, Sen. McCain has earned his designation as a RINO in fine fashion.

14. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Sen McCain says---

Personally, I could give a shit about his service record! He swore to uphold our constitution and it is obvious from several years ago that he does not plan to do this! Impeach the senile rino sob! Tom Rhoads

15. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

Sen McCain says---

John McPuppet is a tool for someone other than himself. Look at his actions and words! He should feel too ashamed to look in the mirror.

16. NJCOP

NJCOP TS Member

Sen McCain says---

I'm just wondering, is Chris Christie McCain's fat little boy? That would make him the baby RINO which is fitting in more ways than one. And yes, McCain is a useless old fart that love the spotlight and he HAS NEVER BEEN A CONSERVATIVE! He likes the term maverick. He didn't get that designation for bucking the Democratic Party.

17. partygirl

partygirl TS Member

Sen McCain says---

He's a certified nut case. My daughter use to work in the Senate. When he was hanging upside down in Hanoi little Nguyen Van Nguyen gave him too many butt strokes with an SKS.

18. Force Break

Force Break TS Member

Sen McCain says---

It just proves the old addage, with age knowledge and wisdom do not always follow.

19. darr

darr Well-Known Member

Sen McCain says---

The fact that McCain is true war hero does not change the fact that he is as much a democrat as a republican.What he said about Rand Paul was disgraceful.He will do anything to interject himself and his less than conservative views so that he might be mentioned on the evening news.Yes he is a hero.No he is not doing much for the Republican Party or the conservative movement.There is a difference between the 2 and it is ok to point out his deficiencies in the political arena.

Darr

20. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Sen McCain says---

Speaking of milking the system, Gene knows quite a bit about that. See he uses his law degree to milk the system on a daily basis. He persuades Military Veterans into suing the Federal Government in which Gene gets his more than fair cut. The more he persuades the more Gene makes. Ironic this "Legal Eagle" brags up his military career when in fact he uses it for his scam. Sure there are Vets who have issues and need help but Gene goes far and above this because he is just looking to get paid. Of course Gene would see eye to eye with McCain. They are both a walking scam.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.