1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Seminole Chokes?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by dolphin77, Oct 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dolphin77

dolphin77 Member

Help please....trying to find some chokes for Beretta 12ga, Mobilechoke...have a couple of Briley Spectrum chokes....need some more....right now looking at Seminole Extended tubes....anyone have any info, input, good or bad about these shoke tubes? Thanks, WC

2. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Great chokes. Company in a bit of limbo due to ongoing negotiations re divorce settlement between owners Randy Mitchell and his wife, Janice. Expect they will be back in operation soon.

3. SMITH47

SMITH47 Member

i have a set for my mx8 & my wife has a set for her mx2000

as good as it gets and hope randy can soon return to business ?

4. shrek

shrek Active Member

I have a few as well and they are very good.

As others have mentioned I too hope that Randy can return to doing business again soon. I would like to get a few for another gun I have.

5. Husky44

Husky44 Active Member

I have an extended Seminole full 12ga Mobile that I would trade for a IC Briley..
    I'm leaving for a week deer hunting Saturday, so if interested it may be a while.

Domenic

6. MDMike

MDMike Well-Known Member

I sure hope that they get back into business soon. I do need some chokes for a couple of guns.... And IMHO, they make excellent chokes...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

seminole chokes