1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Seminole Choke Tubes-Great People

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by esetter, May 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. esetter

esetter Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Had a great experience with the people from Seminole Choke Tubes today. They bent over backwards, and then some to help me with a problem I was having with some used choke tubes that I bought from a gentleman thinking they were the same as a gun I owned. They turned out to be a different size. Seminole traded them in for me and gave me a great deal on new tubes that fit my gun. They didn't have to do any of this for me because they were used tubes, but they sure did make me a happy guy. One of the best examples of customer service I have experienced. I've been shooting their tubes in an ASE90 Beretta that I bought for a few years now and have had nothing but good experience with them. I highly recommend this company.

2. SMITH47

SMITH47 Member

0   0   0

they did a quality job of installing choke tubes for me and I highly recommend them.... ernie

3. billdennis

billdennis Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

they are the best..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.