1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Semi Trap/Sport/Backup ????

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by billy77, Aug 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. billy77

billy77 TS Member

Which trap semi is good for a backup, but also accepts different barrels for other sport and/or hunting???? Thanks WC

2. TOLIPNUG

TOLIPNUG TS Member

ANY AUTO- HAVE AN ADJUSTABLE COMB INSTALLED.- MY CHOICES WOULD BE 1100 FIRST AND BERETTA SECOND- GOOD LUCK, RICK ZINO

3. pendennis

pendennis Well-Known Member

Depending on your budget, consider the Beretta AL 391 Gold Target. It has a 30" barrel, five chokes, two interchangeable ribs (50/50 and 70/30), recoil reduction system, adjustable comb, and adjustable forend weights. Price is +/-$1,700 new.

Great shotgun.

Best,
    Dennis

4. missemucho

missemucho Member

The 1100 is the only gun that I'm aware of that meets your criteria at a reasonable price. The older ones make a great trap gun and are better overall than the new ones, in my opinion.
    John

5. billy77

billy77 TS Member

Will any of these take a barrel for 3" shells for hunting? Thanks WC

6. oz

oz Active Member

benelli. oz

7. Loyac

Loyac Member

Most (if not all) modern Beretta semi auto's have 3" chambers. John

8. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Hi Scoots...I'm trimming down my herd...I have 3 Beretta 391's I am offering for sale...I'm actually selling two and the last one left I will keep
    1)Beretta 391 Trap Optima 30" as new all in origial case with the full set of factory extended chokes $900 plus shipping to ffl

2)391 Gold Sporting Angle Port Optima Special with all mods...action polish..trigger job..extended closer..new mag end cap..porting, extended forcing cones..also in excellent condition 1500 plus shipping

3)391 Gold Sporting ..in as new condition..this is a 30" mobil choke gun fired 150 shots..in original case with all original chokes and shims etc. 1000 plus shipping

9. berettaman7

berettaman7 TS Member

Beretta semi auto hands down, forget about the others.

Berettaman7

10. rjdden

rjdden TS Member

Sorry! But the 1100 is the most resonable on the market. Money wise and parts wise! Yes, it may require a little more care but shot for shot it will be there for ya and if you need to get a part for it these guys are like Moms apple pie, Timex Watches and Chevrolets. There everywhere!! Rich.(inPeoria,Az.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.